About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Friday 3 August 2012

Back in two weeks

Sorry everyone!!!
I won't be blogging for the next two weeks as I will be on holiday! I am back on 19th August so be prepared for me to review my holiday reads then!

I would like to thank my lovely Assistant for flat and cat sitting whilst I am away (he will likely never read this but the sentiment is there)!

The books I am reading on holiday are a surprise....it is fun to keep you all in suspenders as usually you know most of the details of my reading life and otherwise!

I will attempt to tweet when wifi comes my way so if you don't already follow me and will miss my company then hook up with @book_geek_says.

Happy Reading!

Book Geek
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment