About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Friday 4 October 2013

Gone a working


Sorry happy book folks, but I'm going to be quiet for the next week or so as I'm off to the land of America for a work trip.

If you are going to be at the AFPM Q&A see if you can spot me/work out which delegate I am.

If not, have no fear I will be back and by then I am sure I will have read some stuff to review!

Mummy geek will be looking after Catsby so don't worry about his safety!

Talk to ya soon!

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-)

P.S. I'm going to the Wood Green Lit Fest when I'm back on Sat 12th HUZZAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment