About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Thursday 5 January 2012

What to read in 2012?

Hello Book Lovers!!

I hope everyone is well!
I've got a hideous cold, it's driving me mental but I'm in the office and ploughing on!

The big question in my mind at the moment, is what do I read in 2012??
Do I read the books that have been sitting on my 'To Read' shelf for years and years or do I just read what I fancy when I fancy? Should I set myself some targets? Should I make it a resolution to read all the books I keep putting off?

Here are three of the books I've been putting off reading for years:
Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
Paperback: £ 9.99
Publisher: Penguin

Light in August - William Faulkner
Paperback: £ 8.99
Publisher: Vintage Classics

Midnight's Children: Salman Rushdie
Paperback: £ 8.99
Publisher: Vintage Rushdie

Here are three of the books I'd like to read this year:

The BBC National Short Story Award
2011 - Various
Paperback: Will look it up!!!
Publisher: BBC

Room - Emma Donoghue
Paperback: £ 7.99
Publisher: Picador

The Hunger Games (trilogy) - Suzanne Collins
Full box set:  £23.97
Publisher: Scholastic


I just don't know what to do??? 
Can you help me?


Happy Reading!

Book Geek!
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment