About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Friday 21 February 2014

Review: Pride and prejudice and vampires

No idea on price or publisher

Oh holy Jesus! Why would anyone write this and why oh why did I take time out of my life to read this shit. I had, for some reason, imagined that this could be a laugh, however, it was just balls, total balls. It was trash and not even good trash and that is all I can tolerate to say. 

When Pride and Prejudice and Vampires finishes half way through the book, you are relieved as it is over, but no! There are short stories left and they are bollocks. I mean seriously, 'Guide to Immortal Sex', 'Extreme FairyTale Faceoffs'? WHAT IS THE POINT. They weren't even funny or well written. The only bit I could mildly tolerate in the whole thing was the Twilight piss taking.

Do not bother with this book, ever

Book Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment