About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 3 March 2014

Holmes Challenge: The Sign of Four

Well, well, well, it seems that I am rather enjoying this challenge I have set myself. I didn't really know much about the plot of The Sign of Four and I think that helped me enjoy it alllllll the more.

It was good to see where Mary comes in to the whole story. However her and Watson fall 'in love' far too quickly for my liking, but I suppose that was the way in the days of yore. I did go off Watson a little bit, and I can't quite put my finger on why. Sherlock is a total dude and I love his mentalness in general. His quirkyness is delightful!

The story itself was pretty good and interesting. There is a distinct formula for the stories, that I have indeed noticed already, whoop for my keen eye!

I dunno what else to say really. I enjoyed it, I'm enjoying seeing relationships form between the characters and well, that's it.

I have read the Hound of the Bs before, but in the spirit of the challenge I'm going to read it again in the order the books were intended.

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment