About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Review: The Tournament Trilogy: Grey Winter

 
 
We're back with the tournament, the second book this time. We're not too long after the end of the last book and there are a lot of questions. BUT a word of warning, if you don't want to spoil the first book, don't read this review.
 
 
We're on the hunt for the killer of 2/3 of Team Blue, we want to know exactly what Team Black are up to and we're about to discover that the world is learning all about The Tournament.
 
To be honest, I don't think I enjoyed this book as much as the last one.....the novelty of the concept had worn off a tad and there were a few ridiculous aspects (yes I don't find the premise etc ridiculous at all). But, I could overlook them on the most part and get on board with the novel as I want to know what will happen in the end of all of this.
 
This was your typical mid point filler book I feel. We now have ducks all in a row and the questions of book 1 answered. We have some new characters who I think are going to fit in well, and we have all the set up ready for the final novel, which I am suspecting is going to be one big shoot out.
 
Overall, your typical mid filler book, but decent enough. I am looking forward to book three!
 
Cheers

BG


No comments:

Post a Comment