About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Review: Strawberries

Publisher: Creativa
 
I'm going to be honest I was expecting this to be totally rubbish, but it wasn't. Huzzah.
 
The story was really creepy, the main character/suspect was terrifying and his crimes horrendous!
 
I think however it was the characters that really made the book for me. Harry and Love - Brilliant dynamic, totally loved them! Sylvia and Bill - She's a babe and he is a bit of a dude so totally loved their dynamic as well./ Then Larry and Simone - just awwwwwwww, awwwww all round when it comes to these two.
 
The one thing I wish this book had was even more info and details on why the murderer was like he was, was there more than just a screw missing in his brain!
 
OVerall, pretty good, have a go
 
Cheers

BG
 


No comments:

Post a Comment