About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Review: Wipe your feet please

 
 
So, I started reading this book as I was thinking it would be funny, farcical and easy to read, and that it was. So good work there MS. Your book did exactly as stated, fun, light hearted and pleasant.
 
I did indeed enjoy I would say the first half, but I found, sadly that it all got a tad repetitive. Don't get me wrong, it is a decent read, but it could have done with being shorter, or a bit more varied. I did indeed enjoy the contrasting writings of owner Simon and his funny old man ways and then his long suffering wife (poor woman indeed). But the monotony got to me.
 
Good attempt
 
Cheers

BG


No comments:

Post a Comment