About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 4 June 2018

Review: 12 Troubled Jurors

Publisher: City Fiction
 
This is another of the shorties from Tony Drury where he takes inspiration from the world of film.
 
I think this one could have benefitted from being a tad longer as it was more short story than novella and I feel that there was some more to explore here with regards to juror backgrounds/intentions/relationships. I think it lacked the depth of the first one I read.
 
The last portion of this book held a glimmer of that talent and character exploration that we were shown in The Man Who Hated. So maybe this would have been spiffing if it had have been longer. The potential was definitely there.
 
Indeed, once more I am inspired to return to 12 Angry Men and watch it once more!
 
Happy Reading

BG

No comments:

Post a Comment