About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Thursday 25 April 2013

Review: A Fucked Up Life in Books

Publisher: The Friday Project
Price: Ebook £ 2.99

I love the author of this wonderful book, I really love her, @bookcunt is AMAZING. This book just made me love her even more, even though it did almost ruin my jolly to China! However, it was so amazing that I have easily forgiven her. What you see is exactly what you get with BC in person and this book is exactly the same. Heart on her sleeve, doesn't care what people think, as long as people don't touch her or talk about shit too much! 

The stories in this book are happy, sad, joyful, and damn right laugh out loud funny on occasion and believe me, it takes a lot to get me to laugh out loud when it comes to books! I feel like I know BC that bit better now and I can't wait to see her again just to give her a massive hug and buy her wine (and I don't like touching people much either).

Even if you don't know this lady, you have to read this book as it is wonderful. There is something for everyone and it is brutally honest about life, books, love and shoes made of cow! It won't take you long to read and it doesn't cost much so if you don't buy it and read it, I will hunt you down and force you to!!!

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment