About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 16 December 2013

Review: Down Among The Dead Men

Publisher: Arrow Books
Price: £ 6.99

DCI Keane has a lot on his plate what with a shed load of murder and he only has his eyes on one person for the guilty party.

The book starts so so well. When set in Liverpool it's pretty decent indeed, creepy dodgey characters, some Liverpool fun thrown in. Love Em. Love her, she is great, and her and Frank make it even better. So yeah, the beginning is good, the beginning is intriguing, the beginning keeps you reading and keeps you guessing...then the location changes and it all gets rather silly and ridiculous from there.

I just couldn't accept the story after the location change, it was ridiculous, such a massive flip in proceedings and I'm afraid the ending is totally unacceptable and then ridiculous.

SORRRYY!!!

Book Geek

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment