About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Thursday 21 August 2014

Review: 50 Sheds of Grey

Price: 20 p ebook
Publisher: Boxtree

Every now and again I'll read a comedy book or coffee table book, and when I do, I of course write a review.

This will be a short un as this is defo a short book.

It's a parody on 50 Shades of Grey. Whilst I haven't read that and have no real desire to, I know what the plot vaguely is. This little book has a vague plot of its own and some excellent pics of sheds for those shed enthusiasts out there.

There is an edge of kink but it is most mild. It's basically a load of one line quips that I believe are taken from the twitter account @50ShedsofGrey. They made me chuckle and giggle. So I think if you want a bit of light relief then crack on. Also if you've read 50 Shades, you will probs enjoy it also!

Happy Reading

BG
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment