About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Review: Hello Mr Bones and Goodbye Mr Rat - 2014 backlog

Publisher: Quercus

So we have two novella style stories in one book and they are bloody weird! 

When it comes to Bones, It is the madness of VS that we are seeing and I can't help but wonder if it is all in his mind or if it is all the fault of the narrator and his mad medelling in his life. I had no idea what to do with this story to be honest and it completely freaked me out!!!

I preferred Rat because it looked more normal things and the narrator was more understandable as he is the deceased. The whole story looks at friendship and prison and relationships and I could get to grips with it more. However, it did horrify me more overall as I think I got it a bit more.

Overall, a very weird book, very odd and well, I'd like to know what you all think!

HAppy Reading

BG
:-S

No comments:

Post a Comment