About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 13 July 2015

A book at the bottom of your to read list: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Publisher: Quirk Classics

This was at the bottom of my to read list as Boy Geek kept mocking me about it every time I went to choose a new book to read. He is mean.

The illustrations were possibly the best thing about this book. There are about 12 of them and they are pretty cool. I like them.

The whole book was VERY long and I don't really think that was necessary. It wasn't as funny and original all the way through as I think it could have been. There were moments, but not enough to keep me enjoying the book.

Basically, have a look at the pictures...that's all you need to do.

Happy viewing

BG
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment