About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Thursday 16 July 2015

Review: Path of Gods (Valhalla Book 3)

Publisher: Jo Fletcher Books

We are back in the world of vikings with Snorri KJ! I was sooo excited that the final instalment was in my mits! Huzzah!

I will admit that in the beginning I didn't enjoy this book as much as I hoped. I think this is because it had been AGES since I read the last two and I felt it was more bitty and broken up so there wasn't as much time spent focused on sets of characters. But But But....


I got over that!

This book was in the end as awesome as the other two, but if possible, even more epic. The ending was incredible and the Epilogue really, in fact set the whole thing off! There are Gods, there is action, there is adventure, there are LONG BOATS, there is everything you would ever need. Even feisty and strong female characters! BOOM!

I know this is a very short review but I really don't want to give anything away as you all need to read this series.

For more thoughts on the series go here and here!

Happy Reading
BG
<:-P

Oh and PS... Arse Badger and a Richard III reference?? GET IN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment