About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Harry Potter Challenge: The Prisoner of Azkaban

So then, I've finished part three of my challenge and well, this was a turn up for the books! It seriously feels like a completely different person has got hold of them. The style feels different in every single way, I kinda think that maybe there was more input from editors and stuff. Also, the plot moves so quickly and is so much more intriguing it is again like someone else has decided to write the books.

I do not feel still that the series is a massive work of genius however, I really did find this book rather entertaining. I didn't have to wait for 94 years for something to happen! Stuff happened all the time, the plot moved quickly, the characters were so interesting and the plot was far more complex. Sirius is a total dude as well as Lupin. There ceased to be characters that I wanted to murder. Hermione even became one that I could tolerate and I am now actually looking forward to reading the next book.

This is a crazy change of opinion for me but, as I said, I have been open to becoming a fan of the series. I do think, that it has something to do with the complete change in style and plot progression though....sorry.

Happy Reading

Book Geek
<:-)

P.S. I watched the second film. I fell asleep about half way through....it was not exciting at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment