About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Gone, but will come back

Hello Loyal Readers

I am going to be disappearing for a few weeks, what with funerals, holidays, work trips and officially moving in to a new pad. I won't have continuous web access (at least not on something I can write reviews on) so I won't be posting any thing until October.

I promise to read plenty of books whilst I am gone and then bring you many a review next month.

I'll still be popping up on Twitter so if you miss me, find me there @book_geek_says!

Stay cool and see you in OCTOBER!

BG
:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment