About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 13 January 2014

Review: Freaks

Publisher: Self
Price: Not sure

Abbie has ALWAYS been different but has never known why. When she is 16 she finds out and her life goes a bit mental.

I want to say this is a YA book. I'd be most surprise if it isn't. The story is fast paced and action packed. the characters are all young, all cool and all totally confused at points, but they sort themselves out and that's great.

Max was cracking as was Dylan. I think they are my faves in this book. Abbie was a tad toooooo windgey on occasions for me to love her. The bad guys were super bad and totally super creepy. They almost had a comic book feel to them which was rather cool and did indeed suit this book.

I wanted to know what happened to them and did indeed keep reading and even stayed longer on some of the gym machines than I usually would to make sure I read as much as possible. Defo looking forward to the next one....there better bloody had be as you can't just leave a book like that!!

Please tell me there is more LMF???

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment