About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 13 February 2012

Review: The Opposite of Mercy


Paperback: £ 12.99 (one of those giant ones)
Publisher: Orion

So, I'm afraid I don't have much to say about this. SORRY!
It was a page turner, don't get me wrong, as thrillers go, it did the job. I wanted to know what happened next, I wanted to know who did what and all that jazz.

I enjoyed the portions of the book discussing Paul's time in Afghanistan and Pakistan the most. They were interesting and refreshing as they weren't as predictable and formulaic. Also, it was interesting to read about post/pre/during war events. I didn't really find anything overly thrilling about the rest of it. It was hugely generic and did the job.

I'm sorry! I don't really have much more to say about it!

I'll try better next time

Happy reading

Book Geek

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment