About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Friday 31 May 2013

Review: 364 Days of Tedium

Price: £ 8.99
Publisher: The Friday Project

I bloody love Christmas, so when I saw this was a free ebook earlier today, I was all over it! And by God was I all over it as I have consumed it already! It's bloody funny and a good pile of sniggery laughter is to be had by all. Except children, DO NOT show this to your kids, it'll ruin Christmas, and Father Christmas and all that in one fell swoop.

The Duck and Whale mini comic series were fantastic as well as the reindeers mini comic series that happened on some days. Obviously Santa was being far too boring for any one to care on those days! The Shit Biscuit part with the reindeers and eye spy with Duck and Whale were my fave parts of their brief encounters. Also, the elves dressing up for the Christmas party was pretty damn awesome too!!

Defo a cracking little coffee table or toilet book that will keep you giggling. I think I'm going to have to look at it again! One of those books I'll see myself thinking about and sniggering about for the next few days and I'm sure I'll keep looking at it for a bit of anti festive cheer! Defo want the hard copy!!!

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment