About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Review: The House of Wolfe

Publisher: No Exit Press

Huzzah! It was so great to be reading this book after the last one which was sadly quite the let down. Yay, the good times are back!

I really enjoy how the styles of writing vary between all three books and in this book, the style switched back and for according to which section we were on. I liked the change in POV and from 1st to 3rd person. I also like that with JCB's style, you keep on reading and are completely engrossed, but it is not at all cliched. 

The Wolfe family in this book are once again superb and whilst they are a questionable bunch when it comes to morals and more, you can't help but constantly route for them and love them. They are a loyal pack and it's totally awesome to see. 

This was a hugely satisfying read, back in the realms of the first book!

HUZZAH!

BG
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment