About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Things you wouldn't read in a children's book: Part 2


Hardback: £ 14.99
Publisher: Boxtree

'The thing is, Anne,' said George thoughtfully, 'I think I'm not so much a tomboy, as a lesbian...'

As they opened the wardrobe door they saw Aslan parading around in Mummy's dress.

The Gruffalo walked on through the wood, but even he was afraid of the old man with no buttons on his raincoat.

Gently, tenderly, he undid Miss Tiggywinkle's bra...'

Little Miss Sex Slave lived in a grubby flat near Baker Street.

Hee hee!!!
Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment