About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Unlikely titles for memoirs: Part 2


Hardback: £ 14.99
Publisher: Boxtree


Putin' it down on paper: Vladimir Putin

Insert page 1 (Smervie) into page 2 (Flaaf) and read: By the bloke who invented Ikea

The Cable Guy: Vince Cable

By-Opik: Lembit Opik

More than just a pretty face: Angela Merkel

Postcards from the spare room: Selected poems of Ryan Giggs

Bill'O The Belt: Bill Clinton

In Praise of Younger Women: Silvio Berlusconi

Assad state of affairs: President Assad of Syria

My Struggle (With the Alphabet): Kerry Katona

Dull to read it, to read it, dull: Bruce Forsyth

Thatcher in the Rye: Margaret Thatcher, The Early Years

No comments:

Post a Comment