About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 24 February 2014

Review: It is just you, everything's not shit

Price: 99p ebook
Publisher: Friday Project

So, I'm one of those people who really does think everything is shit. I get pissed off and grumpy and things very easily and I'm not a real fan of people. However, sometimes, I will see something that makes me very happy...well not always see, sometimes hear, or eat etc etc.

I read this as it was on my kindle and I need whatever I can get my hands on to boost my mood atm. And, to an extent this book did just that. Some of the entries were spot on, especially the breaking frozen puddles one. I AM ALLL ABOUT DOING THAT WHEN THERE IS ONE. Some of the entries I didn't quite get as I'm either too cynical or not old enough, or even too old to get them, but I'm sure as time moves on that will change. 

I liked the inclusion of interviews and fascinating facts which made this a little different from other books that fall in to this realm.

I will try to see a little more joy in the day thanks to this book...however, I can't promise how long it will last.

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment