I have been inspired to steal a blog topic from Scott Pack of @meandmybigmouth/@fridayproject fame and Big Green Book Shop's Simon (@biggreenbooks). I don't know if any of you will particularly care about my Reading and Book habits but I don't care, here are 10:
1. I never fold pages to mark my place - IT IS A CRIME.
2. I get so, so excited when I am far enough in to a book, it is possible to crack the spine. If a spine ain't broken, the book ain't been read properly.
3. 95% of the books I read are fiction.
4. I've never read a book twice.
5. I never go anywhere without a book - not even the gym or supermarket.
6. I go to bed as early as possible as bed is my favourite place to read.
7. 90% of the time, I can't read on trains for more than 5 mins as I fall asleep.
8. If I'm reading a portion of a book with LOTS of speech, I don't read the bits that aren't speech.
9. I judge people who don't read at all VERY harshly.
10. The only place I can read when home alone is in bed. This is because I get so absorbed in books I don't feel safe/secure any where other than bed.