About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Review: Delete

Publisher: Strange Chemistry

WARNING: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ SHIFT OR CONTROL YET, DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW!!!!

I MEAN IT


DON'T READ IT

I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THINGS FOR YOU.....




GO AWAY!!!!




Right then, if you are still reading, it's your own fault...so, you know where we left it with Frankie and the falling??? Well we are about to find out what happens next! WAAAHHHH!

We are thrown completely in to the middle of action and the deep end with this final part. Seriously, it is as if the gap never happened!! That I appreciated greatly as I hate bloody recaps and all that shit! Huzzah! The usual characters are still here, but not as you know them...but I ain't telling you why and it is amazing.

The story is gripping and tense and there is so much messed up stuff it's awesome. Also, I found the incorporation of current issues to be pretty cool. Bravo. I was a tad torn in places as to if the 'all for love' thing annoyed me or not, but I've been a bit torn about the Scott/Aubrey thing and how much I've got down with it all along...maybe I'm just jealous as I have a bit of a crush on them both!

I thoroughly appreciated the moral of the tale...be careful what you wish for...and I struggled all along as to what I believed was real or not. Remember, Scott can remember his previous shifting lives...and the Shifting rules about the reality you shifted from doesn't exist????...well I'm so confused about that now!!! And it's brill!

Oh, and in the middle of a pub on Friday (about 5ish) waiting for Boy Geek, I got to page 217 and got all emotional. I warn you, you will get emotional!!!

Overall, a totally approved ending to what has been a cracking YA trilogy! Read it all, read it all now!!!

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment